The Retrofier™ 30 Watt Amp
Made in Port Townsend, Washington, USA
With Analog “Solid-State-Tube” Technology by George Kay, an industry changing breakthrough in guitar amplifiers. This amp has a classic tube style tone and overload.
- Analog Amp
- Low noise
- Low Power consumption
- Hand-wired components
- Designed and Engineered in Port Townsend.
- Dynamic Processing (preamp, compression, limiting, harmonic processing) Like a Hi-Fi audio system would do.
- Exceptional clarity even at high volume
- Professional quality 3 Band Equalizer
- 12″ Jensen Speaker
- Solid wood finger jointed cabinet
- Custom cabinet covers available.
- Super low noise spring reverb.
- Actual reverb can is inside the amp. It is not a digital effect.
- The reverb is aided by the high quality circuits to control and maintain a clean reverb sound.
- 30W amp uses a Fender spring reverb
- The reverb has been carefully matched with the respective wet and dry signal filtering.
What This Amp Isn’t:
- Not A Tube Amp
- Not A Digital Amp
- Not A Hybrid Amp
It’s an all new amp!