Coda Bow Diamond NX Carbon Fiber Performance Violin Bow
Trusted by Educators. Inheriting the same traditional design as the professional models of the Diamond Collection, the CodaBow DIAMOND NX delivers an uncomplicated, sweet tone emphasizing the fundamental of the pitch. The stronger, firmer stick and increased weight allows advancing students more stability and accommodation while developing their technique. Though less nuanced in sound and feel, it offers consistency and control across a wide platform of technique. With a clear tone and supportive design, the CodaBow DIAMOND NX is ideal for pre-professionals, amateurs, and students.
- Blended Acoustic Core: The innovative NX Acoustic Core offers a medley of advanced fibers that together deliver tone not possible with carbon fiber alone and unmatched in this price range.
- Diamond Weave: Our pioneering 3-D woven architecture extends precisely from button to tip achieving high-response and superb tracking. Advancing students will experience command and control previously unattainable.
- All high-wear components (including tip plate, tip wedge, and button bearings) are precision made using industry-leading composite materials to ensure a lifetime of worry-free play.
- Xebony Frog Solution. An elegant solution to the worlds endangered supply of instrument-grade ebony, Xebony is a proprietary blend of natural fibers and resin that boasts rich luster and natural grain, impressing players and bow makers alike. Stronger and more durable than natural ebony, Xebony offers peace of mind while preserving endangered resources.
- GlobalBow® designation ensures that our bows contain no endangered, monitored, or regulated species (wildlife or fauna) and can pass worry-free through international Customs.
- Made in Winona, Minnesota, USA
- 10-Year Warranty