Cort Electric Guitar with Single Coil Pickups & Black Open Pore Finish
The G Series represents a logical evolution of the term “vintage”. It is modern yet retains the familiar characteristics of the classic double-cutaway design in an aesthetically tasteful manner. This double-cutaway collection includes a wide variety of options and features to best meet a player’s specific needs and requirements. G100’S single-coil pickups to provide authentic classic sounds are equally at home for vintage rock, blues, pop or country.
- The G100 features a double cutaway body for classic styling, comfort, and easy access to the higher register of the fretboard.
- The G100 features three Powersound single-coil pickups to provide authentic classic sounds. The 5-way selector switch and single tone control offer a wide variety of tonal options at your fingertips.
- Conceived with the younger beginners in mind, the thinner body reduces the weight for a nice balance between the body and the neck as well as enhancing playability and reducing fatigue.
- The fixed hardtail bridge provides tuning stability and a solid focused sound as well as facilitating easier and faster string changes for the beginner player learning the ins and outs of the instrument.
- Besides improving the resonance of the woods for a livelier sound, the open pore finish better retains the natural grains of the woods for a more luxurious look and feel.
- Unlike the square-cut heel of traditional bolt-on guitars, the heel on the G-Series guitars are beveled round for easier and smoother access to the frets in the high register of the fingerboard.
- A clean look as well as no drag on your fingers due to the smooth satin finish means more comfort, increased speed and enhanced playability.