Electro-Harmonix Oceans 12 Dual Stereo Reverb Pedal
The Oceans 11’s big brother with even more reverbs and functionality. It features two simultaneous, independent, stereo reverb engines, series and parallel control for the dual reverbs, 24 presets and advanced I/O allowing for stereo in/out or mono send/return with pre and post reverb options. The pedal also includes a new Tide Control for stereo image alteration, a Lo-fi Control, an infinite attenuation control and an input jack for external expression and 3-button footswitch control.
A Tails switch provides a choice of whether the reverb effect fades out naturally or stops immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass. In most settings the pedal is also capable of producing infinite reverb which can be played over with a different reverb effect. Comes equipped with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply.
• 2 simultaneous, independent, stereo reverb engines
• Series and parallel control for the dual reverbs
• 24 presets
• Stereo in/out or mono send/return with pre and post reverb options
• Tide Control for stereo image alteration
• Lo-fi Control
• Infinite attenuation control
• Tap tempo to set your pre-delay time, echo time and more
• Input jack for external expression and 3-button footswitch control
1 in stock