Eventide MicroPitch Delay Effects Pedal
Iconic Stereo Pitch Shifter + DelayOverdrive Guitar Pedal
MicroPitch Delay is Eventide’s ‘secret sauce’ heard on countless hit records. The pedal features dual pitch-shifters with fine-resolution de-tuning and modulation combined with delay. The micropitch effect was popularized in the H3000 Harmonizer® studio processor. MicroPitch Delay thickens, and widens your tone – even in mono. MicroPitch features MIDI control, line or instrument ins and outs, onboard tone control, five onboard presets, and 127 presets with the Eventide Device Manager for Mac or PC via USB.
- Dual pitch-shifted delay with fine resolution de-tuning and modulation on tap.
- Achieve subtle tone fattening, lush stereo widening, rich detuned delays, thick modulation, and tempo-synced special effects.
- New positive envelope and negative envelope modulation sources.
- Five presets loaded at your feet with dozens more available with Eventide Device Manager (EDM) software.
- Dual-action Active Footswitch is latching or momentary.
- Rear panel Guitar/Line Level switch for matching levels with guitar, synths, FX loop or DAW interface.
- Map any combination of parameters to an Expression Pedal.
- Use a single Aux switch to engage FLEX which doubles the pitches or a triple Aux switch for easy preset changing (up/down/load).
- MIDI capability over TRS (use with a MIDI to TRS cable or converter box) or USB.
- Multiple Bypass options: Buffered, Relay, DSP+FX or Kill dry.
- Catch-up mode helps dial in your sound when toggling between presets/parameters.
- Eventide Device Manager PC or Mac application for software updates, system settings and creating/saving presets.